So, all of my jobs for this weekend have canceled due to the rain. I have therefore decided to dedicate the next few days to cleaning my gross house. I couldn't sleep last night so I rearranged my bedroom a bit. Why do I only get productive things done in the middle of the night when I should be sleeping? Bah!
I'm nursing some work injuries. : ( I was standing in the bed of the truck, pulling an extension cord out from under some stuff and as it came free, it launched a small stake out which then proceeded to land on my foot. And if that wasn't bad enough, I went to pick up the sledgehammer and tripped at the same time and somehow sledged myself in the left ankle. Needless to say, I hurt. I guess all is fair in love and Game Time.
Speaking of love & Game Time, teehee... My co-worker & I celebrated a two year anniversary on Tuesday. Oh, the inside jokes.
Enjoy your weekend. Cherish the precious moments in your life...take nothing for granted : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment